- All descriptions and listed information is provided honestly and to the best of my abilities. Should a mistake or unlisted flaw be present that was not included in the listing I will offer you the option to return the purchase.
- Flaws considered under the above guarantee are chips or cracks in the ceramic or otherwise art object. Not applicable are inborn cracks and original firing marks.
- Every purchase will be carefully packaged using shock absorbing materials and a sturdy carton, extra strong packaging if an object doesn’t come with a wooden or otherwise box.
- Because of the value and nature of objects of art I advise everyone to ship items via insured mail. I will however use other shipping methods if available and preferred by the buyer.
In case you are not satisfied or experienced a different problem please
- Please contact me within 2 days of final delivery.
- You will be given a full refund of your purchase price minus original shipping charges (less any duties paid by the customer), once I receive the item back unused and in the original condition. Item as stated includes any accessories and / or box that was included in the listing.
- Buyer accepts responsibility for shipping charges (including insurance), back to my location.
- Sales are considered final 2 days after final delivery.
- “Final delivery” is the time when the package is signed for and the last entry on the tracking service page.
- In case you choose to send an item with an uninsured service please understand I cannot accept returns in case a package gets lost or damaged during transport.
- The colors in listed photos might differ because of the amount of light when the picture was taken (lighting conditions), and the settings of each computer monitor.
- If applicable the responsibility for any clearing of customs and/or any duties/tariff payments falls to the buyer.
Please use the contact page if you have any other questions, inquiries or just to say hello!